Language in mind and body
Language and knowledge
- There is a curious property of language, which I have recently discovered (I think).
Language and emotions
The significance of neuro-diversity
Martina Wiltschko. Under review. Language is for thought and communication. Martina Wiltschko (with Wolfram Hinzen) (Under review). Knowledge is basic. Evidence from linguistic markedness. [Ms. available upon request]
- The grammar of knowing. Some lessons from cross-linguistic patterns of markedness. Comparative Syntax Meeting Leiden University Center for Linguistics, May 20, 2021
- How to be emotional with language (and despite it). Colloquium, University of Manitoba. April 9 2021
- How to build common ground, one syntactic layer at a time. CRISSP seminar, Brussels, Belgium, March 24th, 2021
- Do eyes make words? Do words see them? Dutch Linguistic Day, January 29 2021
- The grammar of emotions and the absence thereof. Oslo, Colloquium Superlinguistics. November 6, 2020
- Language as an instrument of thought and communication. Evidence from interactional language. Colloquium, Linguistic circle, University of Edinburgh. October 15, 2020
- On the relation between language, thought and communication. Interactional language as a window into the human mind. Colloquim in the Linguistics seminar at CUHK, Hong Kong, September 2020.